Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Return on the slightly absenced Decorator Guy!

So, I guess I've been MIA for about a month or so. I expected to come back to this old thing with cobwebs and dust- and expected them to have de-activated my account after the absence... But was pleasantly surprised to see that this old thing still gets almost 50 hits a day from all over the world. It's pretty flattering. Moving forward, and after hearing varied responses from readers of this blog, I think I'm going to alter the purpose of this blog a bit. Rather than focussing on interior design in general, and throwing in a few home-reno projects here and there, I'm going to strive to make this more about those renos, with the occasional tid-bit or two. Why the change? Well, it's apparently what people would rather read about, and I'm secretly hoping that this will be motivation for me to get on that never-ending list that I have compiled for myself. And, for a preview (and as a reminder to myself) of the projects that you can expect to see in the coming months, here it is:

-Finish Closet Renovation
-Make Hazel a play kitchen
-Construct a headboard for our bed
-Find a bathroom storage solution
-Paint the front door
-Hang Pictures (Hazel's room, our bedroom, and hallway)
-Finish lining Hazel's toy box, and donate un-used toys
-Cover the dirty Tullsta chair
or- sell the chair, and find a new seating option
-Sew some throw cushion covers
-Re-secure the Curtain Rod in our bedroom
-any other miscallaneous project that we come up with on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment